Founded in late 2010 by Vincent Retailleau, a French based in Hong Kong, Blue of Noon is a digital publisher.
We publish books, in several languages and digital format, that we sell worldwide. Our books are for all media: tablets, e-ink readers, phones and computers. Because we value the book ecosystem and the client usage, we create quality books without DRM, and offer them to readers at very affordable prices.
Each book published is a lab by itself, a great technical opportunity to deeply test and improve digital publishing standards. Besides the literary work, we focus on experiments with lean code, metadata, relevant semantics, design to bring high quality reading experience whatever the device is. We believe in going beyond the industry software limitations to render literature as it deserves to be.
We help companies to understand the challenges of digital publishing, achieve their transformation and set their own strategy.
- Hiouen-Thsang, Lafcadio Hearn.
- The Book of Snobs, William Makepeace Thackeray. Foreword by Antonius Moonen.
- Terre de Chanaan, Louis Chadourne. Préface de Michel Peyramaure.
- De ma jungle, affecTUEUSEment, François Boucher.
- Physique et Psychique de l’Opium, Nguyen Te-Duc-Luat. Notes par François Boucher.
- Petit Traité de Snobisme, du chérubin à l’âge ingrat, Antonius Moonen.
- Adolescence, Claude Anet.
- Diogène le chien, Paul Hervieu.
- L’Enfer du bibliophile, Charles Asselineau.
- La Chine en folie, Albert Londres. Préface par Gérard Henry.
- 狂人日記， 魯迅。